- Good source of vitamin A that helps maintain healthy skin, teeth, and bones
- Rich in beta-carotene, antioxidants, and other cancer-related protective properties
- A traditional staple for Halloween and Thanksgiving
- Pumpkin seeds are often roasted and eaten as a snack.
For Spice Mixture
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp green cardamom powder
- 1 tsp nutmeg, grated or powder
- 1 tsp saffron (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. Pumpkin puree
- 1 cups whole milk or almond milk
- ½ cup Greek yogurt (Vanilla flavored recommended)
- ½ cup ice cubes (optional)
- Add milk, pumpkin puree, and yogurt into a blender. Blend it at a high speed.
- Then add spice mixture and ice cubes, again give it a blend.
- Serve cold, enjoy!
- For a creamier texture, substitute milk with heavy or coconut cream.
- Store this spice mixture in an airtight container and keep it for a month.
- Ice cubes helps this smoothie a thick creamy consistency
Did you try it? Let me know in the comments below and share it with your friends and family #fitmomcooking