Who doesn’t love to have a dessert for breakfast? Those days, when you want to break bread in the morning but don’t have much time to make it then this recipe is perfect for you. The easiest recipe I can think of for breakfast, so light and filling to control your appetite.
I make this yogurt parfait usually the night before by layering yogurt and fruits and just add some granola in the morning.
There is no need to limit this yummy delight just to have it in the breakfast. You can have it whenever you want, in the late afternoon or as a treat after dinner.
So ready for a new healthy dessert recipe for morning?
- Yield: 1-2 servings
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Making: 5 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (vanilla)
- 1 Tsp. Chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp. Maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- In a dry bowl, beat the yogurt and maple syrup just until combined.
- Add Chia seeds and set it aside.
- Now take a glass or bowl, layer fruits at the bottom, then add yogurt and top it with some maple syrup and granola if you like.
Did you try it? Let me know in the comments below and share it with your family and friends #fitmomcooking